- General information
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of data and opposition to data processing
- Our clients have the right to access, rectify and delete the personal data relating to them, and to oppose the processing of said data, by sending a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to implement appropriate precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent its alteration, damage, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control any and all risks related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns users of the site of the potential risks involved in the operation and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. As the company can not control these websites and external sources, the Company is not responsible for the provision or viewing of these websites and external sources, and is not responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these websites or external sources.
- Handling of Personal Data
- You can view or edit your personal information online for many of our services. You can also make decisions about collecting and using your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on what services you use. You can choose to receive promotional communications from our store by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive email or promotional SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the instructions in that message. You can also make decisions about receiving promotional emails, phone calls, and postal mail by visiting and logging in to the Promotional Communications Business Manager, allowing you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt in email subscriptions, and choose whether you want to share your contact information with our partners. These options do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services.
- The information we collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, for example, when you create a personal account. We get something out of it by registering how to interact with our services, for example, using technologies such as cookies, and receiving error reports or data usage software that runs on the device. We also collect data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we can supplement the data we obtain by purchasing demographics from other companies. We also use the services of other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and functions you use.
- How we use your information
- Our store uses data collected for three basic purposes: to operate our business and to provide (including improve and personalize) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In fulfilling these goals, we combine the data we collect through the different store services that are used to give you a more fluid, consistent and personalized experience. However, to improve privacy, we have integrated technological and procedural measures designed to prevent certain combinations of data. For example, we store the data we collect from you when you are authenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that you directly identify, such as your name, email address or telephone number.
- Share your information
We share your personal information with your consent or if necessary to complete any transaction or receive a service you have requested or authorized. For example, we may share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities processing payment transactions or provide other financial services, and to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk. In addition, we share personal data between our affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy. For example, companies that have contracted to provide customer service support or help protect and secure our systems and services may need to access personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must comply with our privacy and data security requirements and are not authorized to use the personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Photographic material, graphic, code, css, js y php
Rights based on the four freedoms of free software; Execute, Study, Modify and Distribute or Disclose all content displayed on the page, all graphic and photographic material is the authentic property of AGRIMER C.A. is also based on the freedoms mentioned above.